Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Natraburst flexing its' muscles.

So as many of you know, I have started P90X. Grueling, uptempo, workout program built to get you ripped in 90 days. I am preparing for my 3rd day and am looking forward to it. Part of the reason is because of the recovery and energy I am getting from Natraburst.

A main portion of P90X is your diet and especially how you help your muscles recover so you can continue to go at it. They work to provide you with a drink that they say is the best possible option to get results. Natraburst in its place has gone far and above what I could have expected. Before I get too far ahead of myself, I would be selling Natraburst short if I didn't start from the beginning.

I received my Natraburst in the mail as a part of joining One24. I didn't think much of it at first but the perfect opportunity to test it out came right as it got to my house. I had only been able to get 3 hours of sleep the night before. I hadn't eaten anything since waking up. (I woke up at 630 am to go to work and didn't get home til 2 pm) So I was gassed and starving. I mixed my one scoop of Natraburst in OJ and drank it down. Didn't taste bad at all so it went down pretty smooth. I gained a huge boost in energy and my hunger subsided until around 4-430. I took a short nap til around 530 pm and woke up feeling great. Ate a decent meal and it felt as if I had slept a full night the night before. Passed test one.

I took the product Sunday and felt great all day.

Major Test Two. The recovery after my first P90X workout. i had a rough workout... as noted on my Facebook... I pushed way to hard to start and had to stop for a puke break, then came back and finished. Completely drained for obvious reasons I gave Natraburst its chance to show me how good it was. Mixed with Apple juice, I didn't feel like drinking it but took it all in. The hours after were incredible. I felt great and had minimal hunger feelings for about an hour and a half. My muscles felt great and I had tons of energy. It was almost as if I hadn't even done my first workout at all. Drank it today after my second day of workouts and I felt great again.

Natraburst is made of a potent mix of extracts from food you should be eating. There are no added vitamins or minerals. Just a blend of the best things to promote an increase in energy, reduced appetite, stronger immune function, improved digestion, support of blood/insulin, promote of fat loss, rebuild and repair, anti-aging, healthy skin, cardiovascular health and the body's healthy state of Alkalinity. In two short words: IT WORKS!

You can read a full review here (http://drive2succeed.124online.com/fru/pg/38604/mitem/38024/default.aspx) or read a partial review at my website(http://www.drive2succeed.net/natraburst.htm).

So not only am I pushing forward to reach a financial stability point with One24 but I am getting healthier and doing so with a product that promotes all the things that my body needs. If you want to be a part of either of these scenarios you can go to either of my sites and get on my waiting list to get involved.

Drive for a healthier life and DRIVE 2 SUCCEED!

www.drive2succeed.net
http://drive2succeed.124online.com/fru/pg/38608/default.aspx

 The Commish

No comments:

Post a Comment