Friday, January 21, 2011

Brand New Life in 2011

Was sitting and contemplating what was to come this year. With my transition into better eating and exercise, I realized that it looks like everything could be changing in my life. Healthier lifestyle, stronger financial plan, longer family times and just an overall sense of organization.

My wife has been very supportive and is joining me in this change of lifestyle to make ourselves better, healthier people. An obvious byproduct of that will be more time together and times of encouragement and fun. It will be great to work together for a common goal.

Then I thought, this is how it should be in all aspects. Not just with my family, but with my work, business ventures, friendships, and any other interactions. Bringing to the forefront of my mind the work I have been putting in day in and day out into One24. Creating a new website. (drive2succeed.webs.com) Learning the ins and outs of network and online marketing. Ordering business cards. Incorporating Natraburst into my diet on a daily basis. It brings life to my being and urges me to help others more and more.

I want others to enjoy the excitement and vigor that comes with being apart of a life-changing opportunity. Will everyone see the potential and jump to be apart of it? No, and I don't expect them too. Instead I can continue to work hard, see the reward for that hard work, and hope that others will see the value before it is too late to be rewarded as well.

24 months to build a retirement income sounds ludicrous. But you can do whatever you put your mind too. If you have the inner drive and the vision of potential in the vehicle you are using, you can make it happen. You can make 2011 whatever YOU want it to be. You CAN make a difference in the direction of your life. You can BE whoever you want to be. You can make 2011 a SUCCESSFUL year. I know that is my aim.

DRIVE 2 SUCCEED

The Commish

No comments:

Post a Comment