Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome to the world of an insomniac

This all started with a vacation to Hawaii about 5 years ago. I went to visit my sister and brother in law and niece and all of my internal clocks got messed up. I came back missed a couple of days of work because of jet lag. (I didn't want to wreck a company truck and injury myself or others) They didn't feel that was a very good reason to miss work and tried to pressure me to work 4 times harder. Needless to say. I removed myself from working there.

Things went from bad to worse with a new job working nights. And that was followed by another job working nights. Essentially since that point I have been on the weirdest sleep schedules around. I can't sleep when I need to but am not necessarily tired during the day while busy.

This has lead me to find reasonable things to do while awake at night to fill the void of being up when I should be asleep. Many things have come and gone. A few things have stuck. Poker and playing guitar/writing music.

A desire to provide more for my family has also arisen but I haven't found the right way to meet both worlds. Then I was introduced to Varolo. I can make money by watching ads and having others follow in my footsteps. I can do this while still doing the things I normally do online or while awake. I can now earn income... small at first.... but with a little effort in getting others involved.... I can earn a nice supplemental income. maybe not realistically 1500 a month but the opportunity is there and that is more than I could ask for. All for just watching and rating ads. Not intrusive or pushy ads, but ones that I care to watch.

Also jackpots to win larger sums of money will be starting shortly. As well as greater chances for income due to the demand that the site will command. When advertisers want their ad viewed, they will bid more to have it on top of the queue.  that means I make more money while doing the same thing every week. Watch about an hour's worth of ads a week. Again not hard to do and can be done while doing things I already do.

Did I mention that this is free? The companies pay for it all with a pay per ad view rate that is cheaper than the majority of advertising mediums out there. Why else would they decide this is a good idea?  They get to reach a target audience according to their terms.  And they can offer coupons, sale notices, opportunity to buy products now, and recieve up to date Rate of Investment charts that they do not get with other mediums.

It is a win/win. I don't have to go too far out of my way to watch the ads(usually in the background of my normal dealings online). I get paid from my recommendation of others and their viewing. I get free lottery tickets into big prizes each week. Receive coupons for products I want and like. I get notified of new products and sales. And I gain points redeemable for prizes. And it is FREE and EASY.

So I feel that I have found a means to finally meet me in the middle. Insomnia is now a little bit easier to deal with. And I get paid while I'm up.

If you are interested in how you can join me in this, here is the link to the tour video and how to sign up under me.

http://www.varolo.com/village/Vision_of_Success

And here is a video explaining the compensation that is available.

http://blog.varolo.com/flash/VaroloComp.html

If you have questions or issues signing up, let me know. I will do what I can to help my village be successful.

Get A VISION OF SUCCESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment